Common Missteps When Building Your Personal Brand and How to Avoid Them
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
Being active online is not enough to build a brand.
You have to be bold, different and have an actual strategy to make yourself a real commodity. In this week’s Razor Branding Podcast, Jaci will take you through setting up your personal brand point by point. From thought leadership and content to consistency and building a quality base audience, learn what to prioritize when building your personal brand.
For information on these strategies, check out these Razor Branding Blogs:
- 5 QUESTIONS TO ASK ABOUT THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- THE ROLE OF SEO IN THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- 5 TOOLS TO BRING YOUR CONTENT INTO FOCUS
- STEP 5 – USE CONSISTENCY FOR CONSUMERS TO REACT TO YOUR BRAND
- 4 REASONS BLOGGING CAN FAIL
And for every day branding tips follow Jaci Russo on Twitter: @jacirusso